SCC Travel Services Pte Ltd (STSPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Singapore Cruise Centre Pte Ltd. SCC Travel Services Pte Ltd (STSPL) is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Information collection and use
Generally, we collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you submit a registration form or contest form or other forms relating to any of our services;
- when you interact with our customer service officers, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to our customer service officers; and
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously. We do not at our website automatically collect Personal Data unless you provide such information or login with your account credentials.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the services you have requested.
STSPL collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries and requests;
- managing the administrative and business operations of STSPL and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries
- analysing your use of our services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the services offered to you; and
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks
Protection of your information
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with the appropriate security technologies. We use reasonable endeavour to protect personal information from loss, misuse and alteration.
Disclosure of information collected to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or in providing services you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe this is appropriate to comply with the law,enforce our site policies,or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion. we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you:
- wish to access and/or correct your Personal Data provided earlier;
Write in: 1 Maritime Square, HarbourFront Centre , #07-01 Singapore 099253
Please give us a reasonable amount of time to attend to your request as we may, at times, receive large volumes of email requests of varying nature.
Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party (e.g. a referrer), you should contact that organisation or individual to make such queries, complaints, and access and correction requests to STSPL on your behalf.